Our goal is to provide an environment that enables every child to have opportunities to learn and enable all round development. The children are encouraged to question, explore, investigate and acquire skills that will make them learners for life.
We provide value based education hence our curriculum is based essentially on the Montessori philosophy and approach.
Crayonz is an effort in a direction that would create change with and through education.
A change in
– Our attitude towards children
– Our understanding of children’s growth and development
– The way we perceive and evaluate children’s learning abilities
– The way we provide opportunities for children to develop and express their Creative selves
– The way we prepare ourselves to organize learning environments for children
– The way we partner with children, teachers and parents to better understand children and their ‘GROWING UP’ needs.
The right to education is not only the right to attend schools, it is the right to find in schools all that is necessary to the building of a questioning mind and a dynamic moral conscience. – Jean Piaget